Happy Valentine's Day Gang! ♥

Wishing everyone a sweet day and sending a little bundle of love across the net :heart: Love my GDF Fam :slight_smile:

vday2020a

1 Like

aww shucks, how sweet!

1 Like

Happy Valentine’s Day, and Happy Friday!

1 Like

Happy Valentines Day RKK!!! Eat chocolate!

1 Like

I have my obligatory little box of Russell Stover mixed Chocolates :smiley: We don’t over indulge in Valentine chocolate until tomorrow when it’s 70% off :smiley:

LOLOL!

2 Likes

Right??? We were eating the 70% off Xmas chocolate in the office up until last week, I’m saying NO to Valentines candy. I’m so freaking addicted to sugar, one bite and I can feel the cravings start.

LMAO! My boss JUST walked in with a Whitman’s Sampler for me. Sonovaaaa. I guess I shouldn’t have bitched and moaned about it all morning :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

My wife and I don’t make too big a deal of Valentine’s Day. A nice home-cooked meal (we both enjoy cooking) and a nice bottle of wine is it. I’ll periodically pick up one of Trader Joe’s $10 bouquets for her when it’s not Valentine’s Day.

1 Like

Mrs. Steve O is cooking without me since it roasts for quite a while. The house smells amazing.

1 Like

Ahahaha!! :smiley: :smiley:

and that looks awesome Steve! :wink:

We got little lamb chops on sale so that is going to be our V-Day treat :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy Valentine’s Day!

We decided not to go out for dinner, as I’m not too fond of busy restaurants. So I bought some nice steaks and cooked dinner at home. Winning.

2 Likes

I got home from work and Mrs. Just-B was making cookies. As good as they might be, we’re still ordering take-out pizza.

2 Likes

I got everyone candy. A day later, so it’s discounted. :love_letter:

1 Like