Hats off to the first 5 users on GDF!

Good memories for sure :heart:

I was originally 2005… yikes!

1 Like

I seem to remember a topic where some kid posted his bare-chested self and seriously asked if somebody wouldn’t mind Photoshopping in some six-pack abs. If I remember right, this spiraled into some interesting retouching work.

2 Likes

They were hilarious days!

1 Like

That six-pack thing was a most hilarious photoshop adventure, B!
I have never laughed so hard at work, LOL!
I think RKK tried to resurrect it once but most of the links to image host sites have long since broken.

1 Like

You all are making me feel young — which isn’t easy to do these days.

1 Like

You and me both, Steve_O!

2 Likes

Shiny Forehead Guy - He wanted us to remove it. Hilarity ensued. He however was not amused :grin:

There were many more pics, but this is all I could save. It’s enough that you get the idea. This was around the time The Hoff was popular and not far from his drunken burger incident. There was a pic with a tomato that gave someone the idea for the burger … hence The Hoff :wink: My addition was Pam at the end. I really wish I had the whole thread. It was so freakin’ funny. I know MD, Lith, Garricks and several others were involved.

1a

2b

and in case you didn’t know … that is a bacon bandaid. We had a lot of fun times surrounding bacon back then. Even a whole thread dedicated to all things bacon :smiley:

glare

3a

hoff1

hoff burger and pam

2 Likes

Six-pack Abs Guy - (WARNING) this shows a gentlemen with no shirt on if you are at work

A male stripper approached us one glorious day. He wanted us to help him look more muscular for his promo shot. He really wanted a six-pack. You have to remember all these wackadoo requests we would get would be for free. Since it would only take us a few minutes anyway :wink:

again … hilarity ensued.

There were many contributors to this one as well. Again, a lot were lost. This was right around the time when free image hosting sites were going defunct or holding photos hostage to get you to buy subscriptions. We had a lot of dead links :wink:

(I’ve blurred the actual face)

Then he disappeared …

He went on to live happily ever after with the Flying Spaghetti Monster :grin:

3 Likes

If anyone new wants to see what we are all talking about :slight_smile:

A Walk Down Memory Lane - PS Parties

A Walk Down Memory Lane - Avatar Montage

Those threads with the shiny forehead and the male dancer are pure gold!

Yeah, that’s probably the one I was thinking of. It’s amazing that you managed to save these.

:laughing:

1 Like

Lot’s of digging and screenshots. I was a very busy bee right before the doors on the old hangout closed for good.

:heart: