A Walk Down Memory Lane - Part I

I couldn’t let all our past silliness just fade away. So for posterity sake I’ve saved as many of our PS Party creations as possible. Unfortunately over time we have lost many. We suffered through database glitches, upgrades, general software problems and photo hosting sites that I won’t name. I won’t give them any recognition or traffic since they decided to hold our photos for ransom :wink:

Anyhoo… this is what I could salvage …

Oh and for anyone who wasn’t around during these silly, fun filled times, this was our chance to show off our mad Photoshop skillz. We could break out the big guns! We had drop shadows, starbursts, and lens flares galore! It was a wonderful way to blow off steam and create some pretty awesome pieces :smiley:

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart: RIP Bagerman!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart: (Garricks)

2 Likes

3 Likes

I wish I could have showed off all of them … but those of us that were there still have memories of those wacky, fun times!
:purple_heart::taco::bacon::taco::bacon::purple_heart:

I discovered the forum toward the tail end of all the fun, but I do remember a few of these. My old B&W Clark Kent avatar persona is in a few of them. Yeah, those were fun days when the forum was very active with all kinds of things going on.

2 Likes

Ha, I see my early era G-Force cartoon avatar in some as well. Thanks for saving these RKK!

2 Likes

We sure did have some great times!

There are things I just can’t save because of broken links and such… but I will never forget certain things.

:taco: MD’s Sick Sig Off. He was the Master :smiley:

:taco: The chap who wanted us to take the glow off his and his girls forehead. They ended up being the Hoff and Pam Anderson …lmao… it was an absolute riot!

:taco: The chap who wanted us to give him a six pack set of abs. Another spontaneous eruption of humor and tears of laughter.

It’s very hard not to have bittersweet emotions … those days and unfortunately some of our members are forever gone. But, I am so hopeful that with this new forum we might just be able to kindle a little magic now and again :wink:

:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

Ha. Totally remember all of those. They were epic. Thats a shame that broken links have made them “lost to time.”

2 Likes

Thanks for Sharing RKK, some good times on the ole green paddle GDF site.

1 Like

I’ll never forget the crown guy

2 Likes

It’s too bad about the guy with the abs. That one was so funny!
Sometimes those things would just get going spontaneously.
Some of the silliness back then was great fun. Different era too. Before snapchat and all those other distractions.

1 Like

Indeed … the spontaneous events were always so dang funny! :slight_smile:

Ooh I found one more!! :pancakes::pancakes::pancakes:

1 Like

I went through my old photobucket and found a couple things.

Here’s a probably not quite complete Talk Like a Pirate Day from 2010.

Here’s a Get Well Party for Audentia when she had her gall bladder out.

3 Likes

Hey, I remember that Get Well Party … my tag that I still use is there bottom right on the bed’s footer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome finds Yoss!!! Thank you :heart::heart: Such great memories :slight_smile:

I was thinking about these the other night and how much fun they where. I got a chuckle when I thought of sticking my head in Rodney’s can of potted meat. LMAO so much fun !!

1 Like