Have a great weekend! ♥

Another Friday is upon us. I hope you all have a nice relaxing weekend.

No special plans here. Still working on a quilt for a soon to be Grand Nephew :heart:

Other than that … status quo lol :smiley:

weekend

You don’t tell me!
I mean… have a good weekend.
I’m sorry, i’m in the print industry and live in New Jersey… that’s just my initial response to everything.

We’re all grumpy butts.

:wink:

2 Likes

Ooh, quilt, I want to see! We need another crafter thread, like in the old forum.

1 Like

lol Biggs … no worries. I just tell people if they don’t cheer up I’m going to sparkle them! :smiley: :smiley:

64ef3a7989f1ba35332ba777553672fe

1 Like

@KitchWitch Yes!!! we do! :slight_smile:

I’ll get some pics and start one … or you start one with your lovely creations. :heart::heart:

I plan on being out in the sun tomorrow, don’t care what the temperature is. Having a hard time staying indoors here at work today. It is a balmy 50° and sunny out there and I want OUT!
I think I might need to do a press check today. Yeah, yeah, that’s the ticket. A press check at a vendor. Yep. Gotta go do that. Can’t wait. Rush rush. Emergency! (tires screeching, windows down, radio blasting…)
Let’s see if I can pull that off. (or just use up a half day vacay…)

1 Like

I don’t blame you for wanting out! I do too! I need sun … WARM sun!!! :smiley:

OoOo, Print Driver - he’s a grumpy butt too - Sparkle 'em Kat - Get 'em!

1 Like

lmao :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Happy weekend! It’s Saturday here and I have the option of housework or updating our website…so I’ve gone with the website. Now trawling my archives to find any nice pieces that I have forgotten about. It’s like a Pandora’s box.

1 Like