Hello out there! ♥♥

Welcome To The Forum!! :slight_smile:

Hi everyone i am new here.

1 Like

Welcome Aboard Adam :slight_smile:

Hi there! I’m Jake Giguere and I’m a graphic designer. My goal is to create visual design solutions to help establish your brand’s personal identity. I specialize in Photography, Illustration, Branding, and UIUX Design.
Check out my portfolio here: jakedesigner.com

1 Like

Welcome aboard Jake! :slight_smile:

Hey All,

Just signed up and i am very new to graphic design, eager to learn and contribute to the community of like minded people.

1 Like

Thanks

Me BarnaliH

1 Like

@SamCowley431 @BarnaliH

Welcome Aboard you two! :slight_smile:

Thanks
Barnali myself

Hi everyone, nice to meet you all!

I’m a designer who’s worked in-house at a home product company for many years. I realized that honestly, I don’t have a lot of interaction with other designers and would really love to increase my design world.

I’m so excited to discuss ideas with you all and hopefully start growing again soon!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @pencilandink :slight_smile:

Hi there! I’m new to the forum, but not to graphics. I wanted to join and possibly collaborate with other artists on programs, work, and fun. I feel like we are always learning and it helps to have many voices involved! So nice to meet everyone. :heart_eyes::gift_heart::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Welcome Aboard MissCoko! :slight_smile:

Nice to meet you :slight_smile:

welcomeflowers

thanks! Nice to meet you too! :butterfly:

1 Like

Hi there! Im new in graphics! I hope that i find a new frends and knowledge!

1 Like

Hi Gibson. I’m happy that you found us. Welcome!

Welcome Gibson :slight_smile:

Hi there …

I’ve just finished my second year of studying Digital Design, although I’m now at the point where I’ve started freelancing and have landed a few regular graphic design clients.
My family background is that of Tradesmen and IT technicians, however I’m the only arty weird one, so my social circle is lacking sources of artistic advice, hence why I decided to come here.
So expect plenty of stupid, blindingly obvious questions from myself, for which in advance I apologise for!

Little bit about me, I’m London based, (although I live 40 miles outside, oh the joys of commuting, for cheaper rent). I’ve had previous experience in 3D modelling, Game and Web Design, as well Graphic Design. So my focus is more on Digital rather than print mediums.
Hobbies outside of design are Music, reading and railways, (sad I know).

2 Likes

Welcome Aboard klambert!!!

and what’s sad about your hobbies? I think they sound lovely :slight_smile:

welcome44

Hi I’m dare2dezign!

1 Like