Help for choosing a Graphic tablet

Hey there,

I need your help, I design graphic prints for T-shirts and I am looking for a Graphic tablet with a screen and pen suitable for PC. I’ll use it for typography and sketching but may be having the option for retouching photography as well.

I am looking for something not expensive gear, any brand would be ok as this will be my first tablet.

Thank you so much for your help :slight_smile:

Hi :wink: I am using Wacom Intuos Pro Digital medium version and I am satisfed by this tablet and its abilities.
https://www.wacom.com/en/products/pen-tablets/wacom-intuos-pro

As for me, it’s good both for beginners and experienced artists. Small version is about 200$ on amazon while Medium size is for 300$. Reasonable price for this tablet, in my opinion.

Otherwise, pay attention also to XP-Pen Artist 12. Inexpensive tablet with displaying picture screen.

Hi Geeker,

Thanks for your reply,

I bought a Huion Inspiroy Q11K2 , as I needed to make a quick decision, there was lots and tons of models.

Thank you for your advise, I read some reviews that the wacom is genuine and hopefully next time could purchase one.

I’ll let you know the experience with it :slight_smile:

If you know some tutorials on how to draw/use a graphic tablet that would be very appreciate

Cheers
Mystic2

©2019 Graphic Design Forum | Contact | Legal | Twitter | Facebook