Help for choosing a Graphic tablet

Hey there,

I need your help, I design graphic prints for T-shirts and I am looking for a Graphic tablet with a screen and pen suitable for PC. I’ll use it for typography and sketching but may be having the option for retouching photography as well.

I am looking for something not expensive gear, any brand would be ok as this will be my first tablet.

Thank you so much for your help :slight_smile:

Hi :wink: I am using Wacom Intuos Pro Digital medium version and I am satisfed by this tablet and its abilities.
https://www.wacom.com/en/products/pen-tablets/wacom-intuos-pro

As for me, it’s good both for beginners and experienced artists. Small version is about 200$ on amazon while Medium size is for 300$. Reasonable price for this tablet, in my opinion.

Otherwise, pay attention also to XP-Pen Artist 12. Inexpensive tablet with displaying picture screen.

Hi Geeker,

Thanks for your reply,

I bought a Huion Inspiroy Q11K2 , as I needed to make a quick decision, there was lots and tons of models.

Thank you for your advise, I read some reviews that the wacom is genuine and hopefully next time could purchase one.

I’ll let you know the experience with it :slight_smile:

If you know some tutorials on how to draw/use a graphic tablet that would be very appreciate

Cheers
Mystic2

There are many in different price ranges. One can get the best and affordable graphic tablet of their choice on best price easily. AS you design graphic prints You can try XenceLabs Pen Tablet. . XenceLabs Pen Tablet offers amazing features at higher performance for the best experience You can choose from the wide varieties of pen tablets there.
thanks

Wacom. Every time. They are the best.

2018 post here folks. The OP is probably on their second tablet by now if they bought the one they mentioned (unless it was just a spam ploy)

As for Wacom, the tablet is the best, I have a medium as well, but the interface/driver, instructions and website are a freakin nightmare.

I still do not know the part number on the pen I have that came with the tablet and it doesn’t look like any of the ones on Wacom’s site. Not on the box, not on the pen. And I got it from Wacom.