Help for my import export company logo!

Wow. You come here with a – let’s be charitable and call it mistaken, rather than greedy – expectation that, the otherwise busy professionals who frequent this place, for reasons of ‘putting back’ and helping the next generation of designers, would work for your profit-making (I assume) company for free. Even if we gloss over that fact, you then respond with an offensive level of arrogance and entitlement and no hint of contrition once you have been made aware of your error. You asked why no one responded. It seems my instincts were entirely ‘on the money’ in the first place.

Futhermore, for someone who runs, what I choose to assume is, a serious business, you seem to have absolutely no understanding of what your brand is all about and how it should sit within a marketing and communication strategy. That you ask for a ‘logo’ and talk of us making websites to ‘sell … logos’, completely exposes your ignorance. I, for one, shall not be giving you free information about what you should be asking for, given your rude and abrasive response.

Here’s hoping you get the work you deserve for your budget and good luck sailing with the big boys out on the open seas.

1 Like

I 100% do not come to the forum to do business. I come here for chats and to chill out with like minded people who work in the industry - it’s a great relaxation to talk shop, or talk crap and have a laugh.

I repeat, I don’t come to the forum for business - every now and then someone asks for something and I try to help - but usually once a fee is mentioned you don’t hear from them again. Which is fine by me.

I have actual work to do that does pay, and pays very well. So excuse me if I don’t drop everything I am doing for actual money, to help you design your logo for your business (where you make money) and I do all that for FREE?

You must be out of your mind?

Do you ask your truck drivers to drive for free? Maybe they can setup a truck driving website so they can sell their truck driving skills so that they can actually get paid for the work they do - rather than work for you for free!

Would you?