Help in Coming up with a Website Name

Hi guys, I need help in coming up with a website name preferably with dot(.) com domain extension.

The business is about being a buying and shipping agent around the world. It is a site where we will cater everyone in the world to buy in wherever part of the world. We have different partners from a different country like in the US, Japan, Korea, China, etc to help us in making it possible. The business is primarily for online shopping. Example like if I am from Asia and I want to buy something online from the US or vice versa but the online shop I want to buy from don’t offer international shipping then we could help in being the middle person to make it possible. There would still be a lot of reasons that an agent could be needed like language barriers, customs arrangements, payment methods available and more. We also offer a secondary service of buying from physical stores.

So, our problem is we need a catchy and easy to remember website name for our business. We prefer the domain extension to be a dot-com name but you may also suggest some other.

I think Fedex is taken.

How much money you got?
What you are asking for is a brand identity. That’s what people here get paid to do.

4 Likes

Vandalay Industries

2 Likes

LOL! :smiley:

Nice :smiley:

PD summed it up nicely :slight_smile:

Feel free to post an ad in the classifieds if you are looking to hire help with your brand identity.

Thread closed.