Help! ⚠ How to choose my first Drawing Tablet?

Hi :smiley::cherry_blossom:
I’ve never had a drawing tablet and i’m struggling to choose my first one.:disappointed_relieved: In fact , I’ll be using it for 2D animation ,3D modeling and illustration. And currently I have three options to choose from considering my budget.
(please take a few minutes to check them in Amazon)
1 -Wacom Intuos CT4100

.______________________________________________________________________________

2-Huion Inspiroy H640P

3- Huion New 1060 PLUS

Feel free to comment down below , I’d really apreciate your help !

Hello and welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

I don’t use a tablet myself, but I’m sure someone who does will be along soon enough to offer their opinion.

I would go for Wacom for sure. They deserved their name. I have a Wacom Intuos 4 for years now and it never lets me down. If I were you I’d never go for a cheaper brand, although I heard a good story about Huion today. I’d look for the Huion but have to be REALY sure about that brand before I’d buy it. There is a lot of quality differences in tablets. If you choice a (not too cheap model of) Wacom, you won’t regret it. You’ll use it for years.

Wacom owns the patent for a battery-free/powerless stylus, all other stylus are bulky, heavy, and require battery replacement or charging.

Most of these tablets have improved in the last few years. I’d look into the pressure levels and the cost of the nubs (replacement ends for the stylus) as considerations, as well as the overall product reviews. Wacom has a long history in the design world, which is what most people are familiar with, but that doesn’t mean the others are not good.