Help with QR codes?

I am updating a business card and my client wants a QR code to link to her website. My questions are:

1. what is a good software program to use to get one for her? (Free preferred)
  2. she wants to link it to her website but she also has info in FB and LinkedIn. Is there a QR code that can encompass all three?

I’d really appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks!
Kate

You can make those in InDesign, I’ve used it. All three of those are just web links… so yeah

2 Likes

In addition to InDesign, here’s a site that will make them for you. They’re free.

That wouldn’t make any sense. If the QR code is intended to link to a website, it’s not really possible to link to three different sites simultaneously. I suppose it might be possible to link to a script that would open three different browser windows, but that would be weird and very annoying for the user.

2 Likes

I got mad at Adobe and cancelled most of their software except for PhotoShop. But thank you.

Thank you. That is what I was looking for and confirmation that I just need a link to her website.
Kate

I left Adobe too (for the most part) and I am happy with iQR ‎iQR codes - QR Code Art Studio im Mac App Store
CMYK-PDFs exportet with iQR aren’t always CMYK but colors can be changed quickly (e.g. in Affinity Publisher or Designer)