Here I go again!

Just when I thought my health issues were over, last Saturday something brand new hit and sure enough, I had to have yet another new and different (gallbladder) surgery! It went well but I have to take yet another hiatus from my friends here at GDForum. It’s at least a month and maybe two. Sorry guys. CU soon. :raised_hand: T.T.F.N.

1 Like

Ohhhh, that’s too bad. Luckily, those are fairly routine surgeries. You’ll be good as new in no time. Good luck with it.

2 Likes

Sending healing wishes Pops! If it’s any comfort I’ve been through the old Gall Bladder routine too and I’m much happier without it :wink: Best of luck with everything and keep us posted as you can :heart:

1 Like

I’ve been fortunate that I only had my ulcerous duodenum removed. Something to do with my boisterous life style.

Here’s to a speedy and eventless recuperation Pops. We’ll hold the fort.

2 Likes

You guys are the Best! Thanks! My surgeons said my Gb was the biggest, meanest, nastiest, and angry one the had ever seen. — Hey…Kentucky men go big or go home! And this thing took me away from the Citrus Bowl, where I was watching my Cats stick it to Iowa in the last three minutes of the game. At least I got it on my DVR

2 Likes

Speedy recovery!