Hi, Do anyone know wats the name of this kind of illustration is? or do anyone can provide links to this style illustraion tutorials?


I doubt there’s a name because it’s more of a technique than a style. But if you want to name it, call it “air-brush” because it looks like the kind of stuff people use to do before photoshop when they relied on frisket to mix high contrast masked edges with smooth gradients.

1 Like

hi, thanks for that! <3 but i want to get that same uniform grain effect…if i use air brush in photoshop to get that effect it does not comes in uniform way… that’s y im in a fix on how to get that grains… is there any links, grain texture or tutorial links u can contribute ? thanks in advance <3 <3

Use the noise filter.


©2019 Graphic Design Forum | Contact | Legal | Twitter | Facebook