Hilly text effect - how do I get it?


How can I get this effect:


Read up on and experiment with Photoshop’s Bevel and Emboss Layer Style

It’s not quite the same, but you might be able to find a font that will do what you’re looking for.

Graphic Design Forum is a non-profit operation supported by our kind sponsors.

©2021 Graphic Design Forum | Contact | Legal | Twitter | Facebook