How Can i Secure A Website From Hackers

How Can i Secure A Website From Hackers?

1 Like

If you don’t know the answer, I don’t want to hire you.

2 Likes

Really it depends on where and how the website is hosted. Managed or Unmanaged VPS, Cpanel, etc. Are we talking about server security, a database, and email accounts, or just the front-end of the website? Is the website static or is it running on a CMS like Wordpress?

Number of hacked websites grew by 32% in 2016-17 compared to the previous year.
You can secure your website from hackers by using these simple hints.
1.Software Updation
2.SQL injection prevention
3.Cross Site Scripting
4.Errors
5.Complex passwords only

Thank you.

The OP is a spammer.

While I wouldn’t say a 32% increase is insignificant, this is a great example of how nebulous seemingly conclusive statistical information can be.

Many typically unscientific people who read this with enough interest might do a quick mental calculation, thinking that even if that previous year’s number was only 1% of websites hacked, that it has now increased to 33%! The actual current number in that scenario would only be 1.32%.

So please everyone, let’s be careful about how we express and interpret such things.

Mr. Live Net Solutions will no longer be posting.

He isn’t looking for an answer. He is wasting our time and then will come in with a wonderful “solution” he found :smiley:

I will however leave this up as info for those that actually appreciate and need our responses :slight_smile:

Have a nice day :slight_smile: