How do I do this effect?

I am a total novice at Graphic Design and am still learning so don’t burn me at the stake if this is a stupid question. Hahaha. But How in the hell do you get this crinkled paper effect like they have in the picture provided.

there is a layer that is a pattern which goes in-between other layers.
on the fill tool, the paint is set to that layer and fills the effect
scan a paper like this, insert into a layer.

most design apps and programs can perform this function.

we don’t burn those at steaks here because we are vegetarians!


Photograph or scan the crinkled paper. Set layer to MULTIPLY.

1 Like

©2019 Graphic Design Forum | Contact | Legal | Twitter | Facebook