How do you usually handle client projects?

When you’re working with a client, how do you keep the agreement, messages, feedback, approvals, requests, and project details together?

I’m curious what everyone is using right now, especially when you’re handling multiple clients or working with a team.

I’ve been exploring a simpler way of keeping all of that connected, and I’d love to hear how you guys currently do it.

I would say that this depends on the client, the request, the project, timeline and other things!

Yeah, that makes sense. I guess that’s exactly what makes it difficult when every project ends up being handled a little differently.

For you, what do you usually use to keep everything together when a project gets more complicated?

Just in 3 words:: Discipline, Patience and Organization.

I try to keep the project communication and approvals in one place as much as possible. For each client, I usually separate the scope, deadlines, feedback, and final approvals so there’s a clear record of what was agreed.

The biggest improvement for me has been keeping revision requests structured instead of having important changes scattered across email, chat, and random messages. It saves a lot of time when managing multiple projects.

1 Like

Yeah, this is pretty much what I was getting at. When you’re managing multiple projects, what does your process usually look like from start to finish Like what tools do you use and how do you keep everything together?