How to create such effects?

Hi everybody,

is there a Photoshop plugin or other graphic software, which can easily create effects like this on the picture below without advanced graphic design knowledge?

many thanks in advance

Naw. That’s not an “effect” per se, as much as the result of technique.

You can find many free and shareware (is that still a word?) fractal generators that will help you get a start on stuff like this. (Not that this was done that way, but relatively small sections of fractals can often serve as a starting point for artwork of this nature.) Just google ‘free fractal generator’.

Yes, it’s called Shutterstock.

1 Like

©2019 Graphic Design Forum | Contact | Legal | Twitter | Facebook