How to get this look

Hello im new here.

I was wondering how to get that painterly/rough edges that I see in a lot of motion graphics and how is it called0be5bde20560b15cc560061642f2c709

I know they use painterly brushes in photoshop but how to they get the edges uniformly rough like this

The texture background also has an analog/tinted look like they added noise to it.

©2019 Graphic Design Forum | Contact | Legal | Twitter | Facebook