How to make a great pasta

Hey guys, this is Shourov

Preparing the best pasta can be really difficult at first. It was almost impossible for us to master how to do it without proper stallby-step tutorial from the professional chefs.

I’ve watched hundreds of tutorials online, but nothing beats this simple, clear-to-the-cut video
here: LINK REMOVED

Click the link above, and you’ll land on an intermediate page, just click “I am not a robot” to continue, and you’ll land on the best YouTube Tutorial video on pasta cooking where it shows step-by-step on how to prepare al dente pasta even if you’re a complete beginner.

I hope that someone show me this when I first learning how to prepare my first pasta dish. That could save me hours and hours of banging my head on the wall, trying different methods out.

Again, you can watch the tutorial here: LINK REMOVED

I’m almost 100% sure this tutorial is going to blow your mind away.

I am a big fan of this chef and he makes it ridiculously easy! No joke.

Hope it helps :

Shourov

Yah, I’m gonna click on a link from a complete stranger, on their first post - a post about pasta - in a graphic design forum…

Pasta is easy.
Egg and double-aught, a little kneading, a little refrigeration, a little rolling and a little cutting, depending on what you’re making.

2 Likes

We’re starting to get more spam during what is the night here in the U.S. when the forum isn’t being looked after. The forum software catches some of it, but others, like the pasta spam guy above, gets through.

1 Like

It’s that way all over.
People need better things to do.

1 Like