How to organize the files for wireframe and Design

Hello everyone, hope you are having a great day, Can you please do me a favour by expressing you experience about how can I organized the XD design files for wireframes and Final Design.

I am working on a personal project (30+ dynamic pages (FE-VueJs, BE-Laravel), Upwork type of project), for which I constantly design new wireframes, Design Files for the website components (developing the site feature by feature).

I am a backend developer by religion, and learned some graphic design in last 12 months and doing okay at graphic design, but I have to do it step by step or very slowly and sometimes I mix up the process because I cannot think about the workflow of UI design in my mind yet in absence of GD experience.
I am using XD, I sometimes skip the wireframes part for some parts of the page, and starts to directly do HTML/CSS which takes a lot of my time. So in my scenario, i have few unanswered questions.

• Should All wireframes go in One XD Documents or Create the XD File for Each Page. how about different iterations of a wireframe

• How should I organized the Final Designs for a Page

• Is the Prototyping necessary for me.

• What should be the directory structure of a project.