How to remove the light on the Photo

Hello , there i photographed my kitchen but the light on my kitchen it’s to big how can i remove.

The Photo

Are you referring to the reflections on the appliances. Unfortunately, those parts of the image are blown out and there’s very little data in them to enhance. You might be able to improve them just a little by using the burn tool in Photoshop (or Lightroom). Really, though, it’s not going to help much.

If you were extremely good with Photoshop, you could draw in the missing details, but that likely won’t work too well. If those reflections really annoy you, you might just have to reshoot it and control the lighting a little better.

One of the other reflections on the black surface, seems to be of a light diffusing umbrella, so it seems you’re no stranger to working with lighting. Where the light from the reflections came from, I don’t know, but identifying the source and diffusing it somehow before reshooting is my best suggestion.

If, instead of those annoying blown-out reflections, you’re referring to the photo just being too light in general, there are several tools in both Photoshop and Lightroom to deal with that.