(I’ve posted this message in the Webdeveloper forums too so I can get more responses)
Hi everyone. I am with BlueHost and I want to pick a template for user-blog where people will leave comments on the site and make a wall of comments one after another (kind of like Facebook but not the same look hopefully). The BlueHost menu is asking me to select a category: WordPress, Joomla, Magento, PrestaShop, OpenCart, Tumblr, Weebly, Email, Shopify, HTML, Drupal. Which one do you suggest that I start with?
This will be the criteria of the site. Very simple look:
- No login for users, they just get to write a message and post it so it appears right away.
- User fills out message box (1000 character max).
- User types name (required)
- User writes the required Captcha code
- User posts message and the message appears as a wall.
- The posted message is separated from the other users’ comments (more like isolated in its own highlighted bubble area).
- When other users post messages too, the newest message appears at the top of the screen and keeps pushing down the older messages down the wall.
- I as the administrator get emails that a new message has been posted, and get to delete messages that I don’t like.
There will be few more things to customize, but that’s pretty much the basics of it. What template do you suggest? Thank you.