I Can't stop laughing

Each successive photo is more hilarious and absurd LOL

4 Likes

Odd looking, for sure, but you could get a lot in the pockets ā€¦

They obviously did not pay those models enough to wear those.

Oompa Loompa Doopity Doo!

2 Likes

Apparently, fashion designers donā€™t take the form follows function maxim as seriously as graphic designers do.

Every now and again, Iā€™ll look at web articles about fashion shows and wonder what the designers are thinking. Not many of the designs I see are realistic, which makes me wonder what the point is. Maybe itā€™s a fine arts thing where thereā€™s no real intention for these kinds of fashion statements being commercially successful.

1 Like

This guy appears to be re-inflating his pants with a fart.

5 Likes

I found their inspiration.

4 Likes

LOL RKK, the truck appendages is what first came to mind here too (they seem to be popular around this area.)

Iā€™d like see those guys try to get on the subway wearing those.

Models are supposed to look ā€œdetached.ā€ These guys seem downright ā€œdistressedā€ to be wearing these things.

2 Likes

BTW, HI KOOL!
Havenā€™t seen you around here much.

1 Like

Here too ā€¦ along with the rebel flag. They are a matched pair for some of our more remotely located statesmen :wink:

They must have fought for the South in another life LOL

Damn Yankees

:wink: :smiley:

Hey PD :slight_smile:

Iā€™m here every day in the background. Having been out of the industry for 15 years I donā€™t have a lot to offer for most of the new topics.

1 Like

My dad sent me this article and asked if he should wear one to my wedding. I told him ā€˜Do it. Itā€™ll be a day we never forget :joy::joy::joy:.ā€™
I told a friend and he said heā€™d pay to be at that wedding lol!

Form follows function. Pants for the gassy man.

This man is completely mad. People wear dress for comfort, but this designer design a useless dress