I made a logo but I don't like it

Hello Community,

I have designed a logo, but I don’t like it. Do you have any tips and suggestions? Maybe someone has a cool background, which I can insert. Thanks for your time and help

greetings

Hi ncf :slight_smile: Welcome Aboard.

You might want to familiarize yourself with how our forum runs.

We are a group of professionals and no one gives anything away for free. What we do puts food on the table and pays the bills.

I don’t want to sound harsh, but logo’s don’t normally have cool backgrounds. They are vector images that can be resized to any shape and be applied to any background. What you have designed looks like a button I would click on a site if I wanted a subscription.

A logo is a part of a the brand identity of a company. It’s a very important part and something not easily thrown together. It takes a lot of thought and discussion.

I take it you are a student? Forgive me if I am assuming. But, if you want to check out our Student Forum, there is a lot of great info in there.

1 Like

FWIW I don’t like it either, but it’s close to being good. No background though.

To me it reads:

Tweek
SUBSCRIPTION

Maybe drop the “1” behind, center it, enlarge about 250-300%? then you can use it as a graphic button.