Ideas for a warm, masculine, authoritative color palette?

Another year, maybe two for me and I’m done. Well, not done, but no longer obliged to work for clients and/or employers I’d rather avoid. Between pensions, investments, passive income and side work I’ll be good. I’m sort of looking forward to it, but the thoughts of an endless summer vacation has me a bit spooked.

I like the color combos, but I also get a very “German” feel also. Might want to add a dark teal (maybe instead of the grey?).

I’ve been splitting ideas into new markets and pushing writing and product development to add to my steady job income. I’m having too much fun to think about retirement lol.

I just came up with a product that might actually be my big paycheck. But before I reveal it here I have to sell the concept and fund it so none of you buttheads stay it lol. - jk

1 Like

Okay, that elicited a literal LOL.

1 Like

stoopid spell check

1 Like

I was laughing when I typed it. Everyone has a good idea once a while. But so few actually make it happen.

I know it sounds ridiculous, but you just never know. I’ve been doing peripheral marketing ideas for a long time and I think I finally have a mass market appeal product. But it’s so easy and obvious that if I say it…

sitting on my hands.

This specific color scheme takes cues from two oppositely polar colors on the color wheel. A color scheme is an association of colors based on an organizing system. When we accomplish this, the outcome is a vibrant, high-contrast color combination that explodes in art and design. In essence, it’s a collection of hues that harmonize well to produce a cohesive style. A color wheel, a matrix of colors used to see how colors connect, can be used to determine our color scheme.

@getbacklinks384 This thread is 5 years old. The OP is no longer here.

I removed your other reply on an ancient and long dead thread. Please watch the dates of what you are replying to.

Closing this!