Identify Font used for service times on Church Sig

I’ve been tasked with updating the start times on a local church’s sign. Original signmaker has passed away. I thought I knew what this was, but I was mistaken. All the fonts I have do not make that sharp of an angle on the serif.

I’ve been looking for a font like that. The closest match I found is called Melancholy Serif. Anyway, there is a website with a font identifier tool you can check out here:

Thanks. I did run it through many font matching sites - whatthefont, whatfontis, fontspring matcherator, adobe fonts, fontsquirrel - nothing close was coming up. In my arsenal I found PT Serif, so I’m going to go with that. The ampersand isn’t quite the same, but the new working doesn’t include that. Thanks for you help though.

1 Like

Professional sign makers often use fonts and software packages tailored to their specific needs and equipment. Many of those fonts are unavailable elsewhere. I’m not saying this is one of them, but it could be.

Clarendon would probably work.