If you see this, you're on the new server - Please comment if you are reading this!

I moved the site to the new server and domain: graphicdesignforum.com (note .com, not .org).

Please report any problems you experience, so I can get them fixed. Thank you!

1 Like

It doesn’t look like my account carried over. Unless, this is to be expected.
I had to make a new one with roughly the same user name. My old e-mail address was still active as an account holder, so i had to use a new e-mail as well.

1 Like

It let me log in. Haven’t looked around yet.

2 Likes

What was your old account? It had to carry over. I will fix it for you. No worries.

1 Like

Everything seems to work fine for me.

With the .com rather than the .org domain, my computer tried to log me in with my old password from the old .com site, but that was easy enough to remedy.

There were, however, seven or eight messages I received saying the following about posts I had made over previous months:

" system 1 hour — Automatically removed quote of whole previous post."

As far as I could tell, though, despite the message, nothing was changed in several of the posts.

2 Likes

The User name was Biggs097 and e-mail, was mike_siecinski@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Are you sure about that? The user name associated with that email address is just Biggs, not Biggs097.

2 Likes

So you are getting erroneous emails? Sorry about it! There is a script running fixing all the images in old posts, so it may trigger such emails. It should be all done within 12 hours.

1 Like

No, I’m sorry, I should have explained better. The messages are those listed beneath my user avatar on the top right of the pages — the same place where new likes, responses, etc. are listed. Perhaps if I had system emails turned on for my account, I would have received emails, but that wasn’t the case.

2 Likes

Ok. Thanks. Same story. It should stop within a few hours. If not, please do tell me.

1 Like

I read the comment

2 Likes

Hard to beat the smell of a new server :smile:

Congrats!

2 Likes

Woot, woot!

2 Likes

I’m reading this. :blush:

2 Likes

Yup, I’m on. Seems pretty seamless to me. Thanks.

1 Like

Navigating fine. Log in fine. Logs out automatically when I closed the tab.

1 Like

All systems go on my end :smiley:

Had to log in again … but no issues with that at all :slight_smile:

I really like that you can log out all recent devices. If that was in the previous version I missed it somehow. Handy.

2 Likes

I’m in. No problems.
Merry Christmas late and Happy New Year early!!

2 Likes

Beep, bop, Boop. I am here! :smiley: post seen on new server!

2 Likes