Illustrator/photoshop effect

Does anyone know how to, or the name of this effect?
Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 1.59.18 pm (1)

I would call it Solarisation and it can be achieved in PhotoShop by exaggerating the contrast or playing with the curves.

Theres also a pixel effect there which may be bitmapping with a coarse screen, and it looks like the image is made up of 2 shades of blue, so also a duotone.

looks like he was “blinded by science, then facebooked”

(thomas dolby video-mark gutterburg look alike)

1 Like

Image > mode > index color
Colors: 3
Dither: Pattern

1 Like

Thanks so much. I’ll check it out.


©2020 Graphic Design Forum | Contact | Legal | Twitter | Facebook