Is anyone here into gaming?

Just got a PS4 2 weeks ago because hadn’t been playing games for years. Red Dead Redemption 2 was the best comeback to gaming I could have, it is truly breathtaking and the graphics are awesome! :smiley:

1 Like

i played role playing games before
very addictive
final fantasy
dragon quest
darkstone
world of warcraft

big mgs fan
Solid snake, snake eater, mgs 3

general
zelda, resident evil, baphomets fluch etc

those are all older games, haven’t played anything “newer” because I realized (well I realized this earlier but I was too lazy to really realize it) that all this stuff is just a waste of time.
life is moving way to fast, don’t throw it away like garbage

Look, the paradox is that Minecraft just has awful graphics, but the popularity of this game doesn’t go through and many continue to play it. For example, just yesterday I bought a server at https://ggservers.com and played all night with friends. By the way, do you happen to want to join? There are already more than 500 people on my server and we have absolutely no cheaters. I even plan to launch my YouTube channel on which I will publish a video about how we build cool structures, it seems to me that it will be interesting and should people like what you think eat about my idea?

Wow Classic is slowly consuming my design time lol. I might have to make a conscious decision to only game on weekends and not weekdays :sweat_smile::joy:

I am playing rdr 2

Hey man. When I have some time, and I want to relax, I used to play mu online. I think that it’s the best MMORPG, because it has a really cool and interesting gameplay. You can do a lot of things in that game. The thing that I like the most is that you can create your unique character and to develop his skills. I have recently found a site with a list of mu online servers, and it’s really cool sometimes to relax in this game.

@Lorris007 and @blackd1 Welcome aboard … and Did you have trouble joining or are you two people in the same house? Because you both have the same IP and joined at the same time.

Let us know. :slight_smile:

I am a huge Rainbow Six: Siege player with over 3000 overs 4 years of experience and I play at a semi pro level. And man do I love it

1 Like

I used to play an online strategy game called Travian on and off for about 8 years. Used to set alarms and get up at crazy hours to send attacks and reinforcements to other villages etc. Pretty crazy lol.

These days the only time I play any games are when my kids rope me into playing Roblox with them.

Texting simulator? Lol

No idea what that is, but I’ll ask my daughter in the morning! lol

1 Like

I like playing games, though I on’t have much time for this, especially after the birth of my children :wink:

I like to play different games, but currently I’m playing Need For Speed Rivals.

I mostly play PC games. Currently, I am playing GTA V.

I gave Eve Online another go and I’m loving it so far.

I try to stay away from gaming these days, I found it’s a slipery slope given how addictive modern games are, is easy to lose an a few days (or weeks) of your life to.

1 Like

I like mafia series and if you haven’t already played, Max Payne. If you want something to get addicted and spend your day behind screen I suggest Dota.

I play Skyrim and Guild Wars 2.

I love Witcher 3 (waiting for the 4-th part), Portal 2, stardew valley, firewatch, and I really like to craft unique video game character sheets in minecraft for my own custom-made avatars or iconic minecraft creatures

Currently Witcher 3 & Rayman Legends - We’ve just completed way out :smiley: