Issues you face in Online Shopping?

Which types of issues /problems you face in online shopping?

As you discovered through your previous surveying, generally, the regulars here will respond to questions like this in the interest of being helpful. But, those responses would be more earnest and meaningful if there was some context set forth around the question. It would also help if there was some sense of how the exercise relates—if it indeed does relate—to (Graphic Design) “Business Issues” (the sub-forum to which you’ve posted the question.

The big issue is: After placing the order, I get delivered the right product, but the packaging that it comes in is using an inappropriate typeface, with inferior kernings.

I will return it without a second thought.

2 Likes

Interacting with inscrutable bots masquerading as customer service that respond to questions with more inane questions…

I hate when this happens
(the old “What I ordered vs what I got” meme, :laughing:)
Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 12.32.09 PM

2 Likes

As a reseller i want to know customer point of views about my business.

Maybe you should ask your customers, rather than some randomly open ended questions to a bunch of strangers on the internet.

1 Like

In online shopping main issue is sometime some product image shown by them looks very attractive and when the product arrives it would be totally different from the original product.