It's just bizarre

For Wigglepixel services, such as Custom Interactive Maps, I use Google Ads. So once in a while I walk through the list of people’s searchterms to optimize ads… but it’s pretty bizarre what terms people search for…

Like thisone I found today: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
ads

1 Like

“The quest for knowledge never ends; it just leads to more curiosities that lead to a greater mind.” ― Edmond Mbiaka

:joy:

2 Likes

I can say I’ve never done that … but, now my curiosity is piqued :smiley:

1 Like

My memory is a little fuzzy, but it seems that someone did exactly that a few years ago and it ended up on Google Earth or Google Maps as an actual feature somewhere in Asia — maybe India. I vaguely remember Google putting in a bunch of safeguards to prevent that from happening again.

2 Likes

I remember Space Penis :smiley:

A couple guys drew it in a dry lake bed.

1 Like

Typical name for the guy in the article too:

This week, on the 20th anniversary of Marree Man’s discovery, Australian entrepreneur Dick :cactus: Smith

:rofl:

Than this is for you: this guy on youtube found some :cactus::cactus: on Google Earth

1 Like

lmaoooo :smiley:

Some folks just have wayyy too much time on their hands :smiley:

And yet all those poor castaways on deserted islands can’t get get rescued with “HELP” written in the sand…:disappointed:

1 Like

Yes, unfortunate. They would have been recued if they had drawn a large penis in the sand. And now I think of it, that’s probably the reason why there are some large penises in google maps. These artists were just smart enough and inspirated and got rescued because of their beautiful drawings in the sand.

1 Like

Well I was curious, looked on youtube and some people really got recued because of google maps/earth. This one for example wrote SOS on the beach and was found because of google maps/earth:

Everyday you learn something new! :grinning:

1 Like