Let's put a Nike logo on top of the Nike logo

Nike’s new HyperAdapt designers do not take any chances. The shoe features a smaller Nike logo on top of a larger Nike logo, to make sure you don’t miss the fact that these sneakers are most definitely and without a doubt Nike shoes.

1 Like

Tying shoes is becoming too hard too?

2 Likes

I would understand if velcro wasn’t a thing, but …

1 Like

I don’t have to get out my phone to adjust velcro either.
:wink:

Are they just getting the logo visible beneath pant cuffs maybe?

2 Likes

Holy Crap Batman!
These things cost over $700?
Lack of dexterity is getting expensive these days.

1 Like

In the video she said it’s the more affordable version …only 300 dollars

thud

1 Like

A logo added on top of their other logo is sort of weird. I guess it looks OK, but still a little weird.

There’s no way I’ll be buying these shoes. Seems they’re designed to take advantage of people with more money than sense.

For, um, maybe 15 years I used to run 3-5 miles per day about 5 times each week. I always used higher-end Nike running shoes. Eventually, all that running began causing stress fractures in several small bones in my feet.

I finally visited a podiatrist who specialized in sports medicine. He ripped Nike up one side and down the other for making athletic shoes with fashion in mind at the expense of physiology and function. He said those shoes were largely responsible for at least one stress fracture in my foot that would never heal (it never has), and that’d I’d need to cut way back on my running.

He gave me a list of running shoes he recommended — most of which were New Balance, which he said was a company that, from his perspective, seemed more concerned with designing running shoes for running rather than making fashion statements. That was a few years ago and I have no idea whether his list still does not include Nike shoes, but given the shoes this thread is about, I suspect it’s more true than ever.

1 Like

And if the app gets hacked … LOL!

…just kiddin’

:wink: