Looking for a Logo Designer

Looking for a Logo Designer

I design logos.

Me too

1 Like

It would help if you supplied a little more information because I suspect your search isn’t serious and is a setup for a scam.

3 Likes

I was saying to myself, “Since when has GDF had a lost person department?”

5 Likes

Logo designers are easy to find. Go outside and throw a stick. When it comes down, it’s likely to hit a ‘logo designer.’

6 Likes

Are you sure that’s what you want?

‘Logo designers’ per se, often tend to be alacritous wannabes with little education or knowledge using free software. They’ll call themselves designers, but that doesn’t make it so. They’ll do you a logo for £50.

In reality, logo design as a discipline, is not really even a thing – although it has become one. It is no more than adornment and prettification.

You would be far better off finding an actual, qualified designer who will find out exactly what your company does and is, your ethos, what makes you unique and then communicate that to your intended audience in the right tone of voice. It is more than a logo. Logos are just part of a brand identity. It will, of course cost you more than £50, but how much do you value your business?

You can have the best business in the world, but if you are saying the wrong things to the wrong people in the wrong tone of voice, you will be wasting your time. You need someone to understand your business and has the ability to communicate this effectively.

Hope this helps.

4 Likes

Name the price

Some Tips to find a professional logo designer :

• List down your logo requirements, including style, colors, and any specific elements you want, and set a budget range for the logo design project

• You can find logo designers on design communities like Behance, Dribble, and Freelance platforms.

• Check out design meetups or events in your city to connect with local graphics designers.

• Ask for recommendations from your friend circle or other business owners

Was your answer generated by AI? Sometimes, it’s difficult to tell. The forum rules do not permit AI-generated responses. We want to know what you think, not what a computer robot thinks.

Please respond or I will assume AI was involved and remove your posts. Thanks

1 Like

Hello,
It was not AI generated answer just shared some tips to find logo designer. Tips have included ways to find professional logo designers.

1 Like

I’m afraid, that is bad advice. I refer to my previous comment in this thread. Unless there are existing brand colours (spoiler: if there are, you likely don’t need a logo designing), then you should never be telling a designer what colours and style you want.

You need to be telling them about the company or organisation; its client base, goals, aspirations, turnover, expected growth, area of operation, brand values, etc, etc. It is then their job to interpret that information with a comprehensive visual identity – that includes a logo. It should incorporate many elements, such as typographic style and hierarchy, photographic style, layout… I could go on (and often do, ad nauseam), but explaining what brand identity is in a paragraph is impossible.

This is why the OP needs a serious designer, not a self-proclaimed logo designer. The minute I see someone giving themselves this title, my first thoughts are that they almost certainly have no idea what they are doing and are in the business of making pretty things – which is exactly not what design is about.

Rant over. I feel calmer now!!

4 Likes

:slight_smile:

Like @Sprout, I also disagree with this and for similar reasons. I routinely turn down clients who approach me with lists like you’ve described. Budget requirements are a fact of life, but the other items you mentioned place unnecessary constraints on designers that all but ensure less-than-ideal solutions.

The very reason to hire good, experienced, and knowledgeable designers is for the benefits and advantages that accrue from hiring experts to analyze and dig deeply into problems. These designers use what they’ve learned to design insightful, integrated and strategy-driven solutions — not simply create pretty things that tickle the fancy of their clients.

The best approach is to find an experienced and formally trained designer with a history and portfolio of work that indicates more than a superficial ability to follow instructions, like a short-order cook. Crowdsourcing sites are full of short-order designers, and they’re best avoided when the goal is finding the best solution to a problem.

I also creates logos.

PM the OP.
I wouldn’t touch this with a 10-foot pole but you’re more than welcome to try.

2 Likes

^^ This. :slight_smile:

Closing this up.

1 Like