Loukas_anast Art Post

The Inspiration category isn’t the place to post your own work. It’s a place to post other people’s work that others might find inspiring. Feel free to post your work in one of the other categories, such as the General category, Badger’s Den, or the Crit Pit, if you’re looking for feedback.

1 Like

I am supposed to be inspired by gibberish? or dirty teeth?

@Loukas_anast, I asked you not to post your personal work in the Inspiration category, yet you’ve done it again.

As I previously mentioned, the Inspiration category is a place to post other people’s work that others might find inspiring. It’s not a place to post your personal artwork. I’ve combined your posts and moved them to the Badger’s Den category.

@loukas_anast

I have no idea what these are supposed to represent and I have no idea what some of them even say. They are hard to read and make little to no sense. But, you aren’t looking for feedback apparently so this is the deal …

I have combined them all into one post. Let’s keep it that way.

Otherwise we will have to start deleting them.

Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

@loukas_anast I’d suggest two things.

1. Tell us why you are posting the files. Are you looking for a critique or is it “hey, look what I did”?

2. Tell us about each piece you’ve posted. As it stands, there is no context to give, so I have no idea what I’m looking at. Your age and background may be helpful, too.