Whitetail Properties Real Estate is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team. As a Graphic Designer, you will work with our Art Director and other members of our marketing team. This position is responsible for the design of print media (magazines, featured listings, emails, etc.) and retouching photos for covers and ads. The ideal candidate must possess the skills necessary to define the overall story and present the Whitetail Properties Real Estate brand and brand consistency for agents advertising for the company. The position is based out of our corporate office in Pittsfield, IL. The ideal candidate would need to live within commuting distance of our corporate office in Illinois or near Pittsburgh, PA. We would consider a telecommute work set up.
• Work / Life Balance
• Paid Time Off
• Health / Life / Dental / Vision benefits / Retirement
• Direct involvement with brand leading, high-quality production projects
• Relaxed office culture, with growth and training opportunities
• Ongoing career development
• Telecommuting option
• Employ color, type, photography, and various print and layout techniques
when designing projects
• Create promotional displays, packaging, and marketing brochures.
• Develop the layout and production design for magazines, covers, newspapers, journals, and other publications
• Work closely with agents regarding custom and routine advertising that maintains the company brand and enhances the agents’ sales profile
• Retouch and improve all photography and agent pictures. Participate in agent orientation
• Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous products
• Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation materials
• Research new software and design concepts
• Develop Trade Show materials including flyers, booths, table throws, etc.
• Interact/ manage printers and printers’ reps, obtaining quotes, schedules, uploading of files, etc
• Burn and duplicate DVDs for listings and sponsors.
• Design office materials including monthly PowerPoint, newsletters, etc.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
• Very effective organizational and time management skills
• Computer skills which include but may not be limited to: Adobe Creative
Suite, internet navigation, electronic calendars and email, computer graphics, cameras, and related software
• Ability to problem solve and work on a variety of projects and people at the same time in a highly fast paced environment
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information.
• Solid understanding of various print and layout techniques when designing projects
• Knowledge and Internet navigation skills
• Current Software and design techniques