1. What was your favorite sitcom(s) as a kid?
The Brady Bunch, Any show with Lucille Ball in it and the Carol Burnett Show and just about any Brit Com out there especially Monty Python.
2. What is your favorite sitcom(s) as an adult?
Too many to list LOL Frasier, Friends, Seinfeld, Will & Grace (both versions)
3. Is there a sitcom(s) that you’ve seen the entire series more than once? If so, which one(s)?
Umm … Frasier, Friends, Seinfeld, Will & Grace LOL
4. Favorite sitcom theme song?
Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin’
Tossed salads and scrambled eggs
And maybe I seem a bit confused
Yeah maybe, but I got you pegged!
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!
But I don’t know what to do with those tossed salads and scrambled eggs
They’re callin’ again.
What is a boy to do.
Good night Seattle,
We love you!
Frasier has left the building
5. Addams Family or Munsters?
Like them both … but Munsters will always edge ahead a bit. We used to call my Mom and Dad, Herman & Lily. He was 6’ 2’’ and she was 5’ 2’’ with long Auburn Brown hair. He had a flat top LOL