1. This crazy heat. Love it or hate it?
Doesn’t bother me too much unless I have physical work to do outside, like mowing lawns, cycling, etc. Humidity in Utah this time of year is nearly non-existent, so that sticky, hot heat really doesn’t exist — just a dry oven sort of roasting.
2. What’s the hottest temperature you’ve ever been in?
I visited Death Valley at the end of July a few years ago just to experience the heat. If I remember right, it was 122° F.
3. Summertime, and the livin’ is easy. So what’s your favorite summertime activity?
Motorcycle trips, camping, and hiking into backcountry wilderness areas
4. Let’s fantasize for a minute; if you had a summer home, where would it be?
I’d rather have a winter home in Tucson to get away from the snow.
5. And finally, what’s your favorite summertime beverage?
Dos Equis, but that applies to spring, fall and winter too.