Mobile app development

Hi, can I please ask for your feedback on this assignment, many thanks

Brief

Quick-N-Tasty Pizza would like a mobile device app that users can access on their phones and tablets. This app will be available on the popular app stores (Google Play, Apple App Store).
It will target college students mainly, with a different deal each day. The app should allow the user to choose options such as pizza type, size and toppings.

Advice Part One

Discuss and clarify the purpose of the product with experts and confirm with them the production requirements. Here are some of my thoughts…

• To inform the demographic about the products available and service
• Promote and encourage sales with a modern and interactive app
• Promote and encourage sharing with student friends
• Promote value, variety and customisation
• Establish a relationship
• Value for money
• Convenient and quick to use
• Personal service
• Variety

Advice Part 2

Can I please get your advice on the attached chart (wire frames come next). Is there anything I have missed? Is it easy to use?

Hello @Amanda1, You did a good job of being a student. It is not easy to make mobile application, It took hours of research and drain you to create a top-class mobile application.

I have one suggestion for you If you create a pop up for a subscription of the offers, I suggest you create a simple page where users can visit and subscribe. This will enhance the user experience.

“you can find similar 1000s of apps but you will not see many downloads because it is not that user-friendly, Keep in mind while using the app you need to make sure and need to ask a question to your self that if I am using this app am I enjoying it?” If your answer is yes then you have done a good

Note: If this answer is helpful to anyone please reply in the comment.:blush::+1::blush: