- Think about what you want to say, write down the 3 most important words the logo should convey
- It’s all about the idea, pen and paper are your friends
- Make the logo work in black & white if possible, color and effects can come later
- Create something unique and memorable
- Make sure the logo works in big and small, inverted and embossed
- Keep it as simple as possible, remove all unimportant details
- Break any of the above rules only if it results in a unique and overall better design
What do you think?