My banner design to be visually unappealing

I have been working on creating a banner for a website, but I am struggling to make it as visually appealing as I envisioned. I have used various design tools and followed tutorials, but it still falls short of my expectations.

The colors do not seem right, and the composition feels off. I am unsure what I am doing wrong. Could anyone provide insights or tips on how to make a banner design more visually appealing? What are some common mistakes to avoid, and how can I achieve a more professional look?
I would greatly appreciate your guidance.

1 Like

Without some idea of what you are trying to achieve, what you have done already, who it is aimed at appealing to, etc, etc, your question is a bit like, ‘I want to make a cake, can someone show me how.’ Too many variables to answer.

2 Likes

Can I drop my website link here?

Yes, you may.

To enhance your banner’s visual appeal, focus on refining the color scheme to create harmony and pay attention to balanced composition. Consider seeking design feedback from peers or professionals to identify specific issues and get guidance on improving your banner for a more polished and professional look.

Common mistakes to avoid in banner design include overcrowding the banner with too much text or too many elements, which can make it look cluttered and confusing.

Additionally, using a color scheme that doesn’t align with the website’s branding or choosing poor contrast between text and background can hinder readability and overall visual appeal.

1 Like

You can upload picture of your banner so we may comment what is wrong and how to make it better.

To create a visually unappealing banner design, purposely pick a variety of mixes that conflict and hurt the eyes. Utilize tumultuous typography with conflicting textual styles, sizes, and dividing. Utilize weighty pixelation to make pictures unrecognizable and mutilate extents. Orchestrate components indiscriminately, overlooking arrangement, equilibrium, and amicability. This will bring about a blemish of a flag.

whut kitty

2 Likes

There’s a fine line between sheet lunacy and supreme sarcasm. I am leaning more towards the former.

1 Like

I think it meant doing strange things to a sheet.

1 Like