My Wife, The Savant

Yawn. If she was like 5 years old … OK maybe I’d be impressed.

And a little disturbed at the same time.

Isn’t anyone going to take this shot?

I was trying not to swear.

2 Likes

Why waste a perfectly good bullet? :neutral_face:

Wow so creative, how this kind of detail can be made by hand, so eye impressed painting, really appreciate it.

1 Like

Amazing! I am just a new artist and such high-quality works inspire me to continue working.

I suspect it’s a reaction to the chosen subject matter. Frankly, in that sense I’d concur, despite my envy of the ample ability.

I really admire her prowess with color pencils. I do not have the patience. I like to get water involved and make it do the heavy lifting.

That was a peculiar reply. He/she is a rather active member - and quite honestly, everyone is entitle to their fair reply, He didn’t have to like it, but the word choice was odd to say the least.

You might be interested in this subsequent thread.

Interesting. Am I mistaken, or is this behavior grossly out of character for that member? I do recall him being a rather active member without any prior issue. Oh well, what can ya do?

Nope … he was banned from the old GDF too. He asked to come back and promised to be good yadda yadda. He could manage it for just so long then the demon would rear it’s ugly head.

I think I got banned too for swearing. I promise i will not eat pancakes. Biggs that one on the upper left corner I would frame. Just something about it that draws me in.

You were never banned as far as I know :wink:

Ugh, we only have a thousand years before we’ll have to put up with him again.

1 Like

The odd thing is even though I used similar words that he used here, I didn’t do so in a way to insult someone else’s wife or talent.

And your response @Biggs versus his response speaks volumes.

I still stand by the statement that your wife is very talented Biggs.

1 Like

I don’t take to heart negative comments much. It only empowers the author, fueling the fire of negativity.
I hope to live longer for it.

And don’t get me wrong, I’ll be the first the stand up for the ones I love, or for those who can’t defend themselves. You can ask my beloved herself, I’ve come to blows with at least one gentleman in her honor. I’m a Taurus, and when I lose my temper, all hope is lost for the one who made me lose it. But to get me there, takes work.

Serious work.

2 Likes

That should be on a T-shirt :smiley: I really wish more folks followed these sage words :wink:

3 Likes

Such a impressive art… so beautiful… :blush::blush::blush: