Name for this reflected / mirrored style?

Is there a name for this sort of style where it’s like a collage made up of reflected / mirrored sections of photographs?

I suppose it gives a kaleidoscopic kind of look. I’m not really looking for patterns exactly, more like abstract / surreal collages using this sort of technique.

Everything I’ve searched for doesn’t really give me the look that I’m after, same goes with reverse image search.

Screenshot 2022-08-12 at 22.23.36

That in particular looks like a fractal mirror. I don’t know of any other official term other than Kaleidoscope effect.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll try searching for something along those lines :slight_smile:

1 Like