Name of art style

I found some pictures with a collage like design and some graphics. I think I seen Vox using this kind of design for their videos too. Is there a name of this kind of design, or any keywords other than collage?

07bfe7537f5418e4c6f336a4678a3de2 0372213f3ef33c8b12383b0efa16d52e a010fb33aa4b5e149aa2ded708862012

I think Collage pretty much says it.

1960 art deco?

©2019 Graphic Design Forum | Contact | Legal | Twitter | Facebook