Name of Design Style?

Does anyone know the name of this style thats faded in the background of the circle and leaf? I’m trying to find something similar but I have not had any luck.

Much appreciated !
Screenshot 2023-06-12 at 8.57.29 AM

I don’t think it has a specific name, but you could try:

  • Abstract line work
  • Abstract line pattern
  • Swirling brush strokes
  • Random brush strokes
1 Like

The only recognizable style I see here is skeuomorphism, but that has nothing to do with the lines and patterns you’re asking about.

Thank you, closest-ish I’ve found so far is marble effect or texture but it isn’t exact