Need a logo, confirmation regarding a post?

Okay I need some confirmation regarding this, since you all are professionals here, some of you might have any idea about it, there is a post in which it contains list of graphic designing companies, to fill a form and get a service, I just need to know all you working in companies registered in it, as I have heard it contains loads of traffic and I can earn good bucks by registering myself there too lol, Its just confirmation nothing else, would love to get your guys response, Peace!!

and yeah here is the post which I am talking about: link removed

I removed that link as we are not giving them free traffic.

As with anything though. I would have to research something before attaching my name to it. I would need to know what a place like that was getting out of it.

To be honest, I have no idea what in the world you are talking about.

But I feel fairly certain saying this. Any website where you can “earn good bucks by registering” is a pedaling a load of excrement.

1 Like

And they just registered the domain on December 16. I highly doubt they have anyone making any amount of money :wink:

2 Likes

That’s unlikely. The people who make money from those sites are the owners of the sites.

If it’s a contest site, stay away from it. There’s no point in doing work in the hopes a naive client will like your work best.

If it’s a freelance site that puts you in contact with clients who have expressed interest in working with you, that’s a better situation. Never agree to do any work without solid agreements ensuring that you’ll be paid.

1 Like

I wish there were a site like that too :laughing::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:, but it sounds too good to be true.

Are you looking for places you can register your sevices?

If so, there is site: https://studio-index.co/

Not sure it will bring in the :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:, but it probably doesn’t hurt to be listed. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

you are soo right about this

thanks pluto, I’ll check

1 Like