Need help sharpening a security camera screenshot

I have some screenshots on my iPhone taken of security camera footage. Want them way more clear and so far haven’t had much luck…Have pics of cell phone screen from further away that are blurry and/or coloring is off bc of blue-light/screen coloring/glare. Want to be able to see what is on it: chat, pictures text (words).

Are you tech savvy and know how to optimize and enhance these potentially helpful photos or can explain how best to do it?

I have attached some of the images below. Any help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance,
Lily

You want to read what’s on these people’s cell phones? That’s an unusual request, but I guess you have your reasons.

Anyway, I’m sorry, but it’s not possible. They’re way too blurry. There’s no information there to be sharpened.

Photoshop CSI doesn’t exist. Only on TV.
And this thread should be deleted. Whoever is asking this, isn’t asking for any good reason

1 Like

I am actually asking for a very good reason…,these images are (as previously mentioned) from my security camera at my home…which was broken into… I dont recognize the man and am trying any possible way to track him down…

I am 100% NOT a crazy girl

:heart:

I removed the first photo of the goats and a small child. That has nothing to do with any of this and was inadvertently uploaded … I assume.

As mentioned there is nothing we can do to help and even if we could this is sounding like a free request, which we don’t do. But, make no mistake even if you were paying, we can’t enhance something that doesn’t exist.

I suggest showing these photos to your local police. They might be able to help more than we can at this point.

Good luck with everything and sorry about the break in.

1 Like