Need the Numbers

We are redoing some basketball jerseys for a client. This is the existing font for the numbers that we need to match. I’ve already recreated the Bearcats design, so I just need the numbers at this point. Any ideas on what it could be?
TIA

um, 45?

Sorry, kidding. I don’t know the font sorry.

@sspartist

Evil Dead

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FONT FOR WEEKS!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :sweat_smile: :joy: :heart:

1 Like

You’re very welcome :slight_smile:

A totally unsolicited opinion, but that is a terrible typeface. The numerals are especially awkward, and that awkwardness draws attention to itself. In addition, the devilish look doesn’t seem appropriate for a team with an animal name.

Maybe you’re trying to just match some still-in-use jerseys and maybe you have no say over what they’re supposed to look like. On the other hand, it’s still a cringe-worthy typeface for a basketball jersey. :anguished:

I agree that the numbers don’t look great. But we are trying to match jerseys they already have that another shop printed for them.

Also if you actually look up a Bearcat, they are terrifying so the devil typeface sort of works :rofl:

I prefer Evil Dead 2.

Red is amazing with fonts. Haven’t seen her work but her knowledge base is a great asset to this forum.

1 Like