Need your help to learn

Thanks for explaining your intentions @GDFLearner. I think your next best course of action is to look for a graphic design class, not a Photoshop class. They might seem similar, but learning design theory and principles are more important than learning software — at least in the beginning. Photoshop is a tool that you can utilize once you have the knowledge and understanding of the design process.

1 Like

It is always a great pleasure to come back.
Yesterday, I remembered what SurfPark was saying, and of course, even if the trainer didn’t say it, I realize that it is a Software Class.

but you also need to learn and understand everything from color theory, movement, hierarchy, typography, balance, branding, client management, user experience, grids and when to use them and when to break them, etc., etc.

How to learn this?. Please, can you recommend some books? Videos?. I don’t know if there are any sections on the site that deal with this?
I would be very grateful to you for that…

1 Like

Thank you very much, I’ll take a look…

I am very surprised by this opinion and it is normal, because I don’t know anything about design.

I always ask for your help if you have links or videos that deal with an introduction to design.

I find it normal to show my intentions, because I am counting on you (members of the GDF forum) in this new adventure

Hello :slightly_smiling_face:
We hope to have from you, other avenues of reflection to take a direction in my new adventure in the world of design.

Thank you all.
Gratefully,