New beagle

Gotcha!! Was thinking of Charlie Brown / Snoopy (Beagle) and thought Charlie was somewhat universal. I like Rosie also! Good choice. Enjoy the pup!!

1 Like

Would’a’ thought cats and dogs would be the other way around. Dogs’ll eat road kill. My cats won’t touch anything except 2 specific flavors from one specific cat food company.

Given the current state of the pet food market, they might starve. Been lucky so far. The tuna just arrived via drone delivery a couple hours ago (Amazon Prime Sunday delivery, and that’s a whole other rant, LOL)

1 Like

Our new puppy crawled into a small opening behind our water heater yesterday and found a dead, dried-out mouse that had probably been there for years. My wife began screaming as the dog chewed away and swallowed the entire mouse.

In the middle of the night, the pup began throwing up globs of mouse bones and fur, which, once again, freaked out my wife. For the entire day today, she’s refused to let the puppy lick her. Earlier today, I caught the puppy eating its poop outside. I don’t think I’ll mention that to my wife.

4 Likes

OMG B … I’m dyin!! :rofl:

That is the funniest thing I have read in a while … although a bit gross LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

And PD … I have the same issue. I have to play the “who has the cat food” this week game :frowning: I try to buy as much as I can at once. It’s getting interesting!

Chewy’s has been pretty steady at having at least one of the two.

B, It never a good idea to even consider what a dog may have eaten when you let it lick your face. But just think where a cat’s paws have been…

3 Likes