New Monitor

I need to buy a new color accurate monitor. I’m a graphic designer that’s been in business for a long time and I’ve procrastinated replacing my dinosaur 30" Cinema Display for far too long. This thing just will not die! (Purchasing a macbook pro 2018 is mostly prompting this update.) I realize there have been huge advancements in clarity, color, and resolution since I last bought my monitor over 10 years ago. I was hoping to find something a little larger than the cinema display, but it seems like anything larger than 32" ends up being a curved display. I don’t feel a curved display is going to work for me. The Dell Ultrasharp 32" seems nice, but are there others that I am missing? I hear Apple will be coming out with a new display in 2019, but who knows, it’s hard to depend on just rumors and Apple often makes their displays glossy, and I hate glossy! Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks so much.

oh boy, my 30" Cinema died forever ago! Still miss the design of that thing…

I’d highly recommend these, especially if you’ve got a new MacBook pro on the way:
https://www.viewsonic.com/us/monitors/shop/vp2771.html

One USB C cable will power your MBP and also send display signal to the monitor. If 27" seems too small, do what I did and buy 2! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: